Thursday, March 30, 2017

Oh Oh...

Hello ladies and gentlemen

Today was a rough day. Not many good things happened and I have a bunch of emotions flying around. Let me tell you all about it...

Vanessa and I had planned out to edit throughout the past week and finish recording the last part of the video BUT... that was not the case. As we went over the footage today in class, we realized what we filmed didn't make sense with the story and it just wasn't good. I was devastated after the terrible news and I had no idea what we were going to do. I still had hopes of maybe using some of the footage but honestly, it was horrible. 

I felt mad, frustrated and a bit annoyed because we hadn't planned exactly what shots we were going to shoot. The day that we were going to film, I wanted to have all the shots ready but then we decided to just wait until we got there. Big mistake. BIG MISTAKE. I had the feeling we were going to struggle a little with what exactly we should film and we did, but I guess I just ignored those feelings. Once again, BIG MISTAKE. I should have definitely told Vanessa how I felt before everything went downhill. 

After all the disappointment, we realized that what we had to do was keep going forward and come up with a new plan. There was nothing else that we could do. We began thinking and thinking about what is something else we could do on the same route of coming of age films. We came up with a different story that we think is more relatable for a young audience. It has to do with a teenager having to choose between following her dreams or following the path she's forced to take. 

I'll tell you all about it in my next post so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment