Saturday, March 25, 2017

Filming

Hello everyone!!

Welcome back...

Today I will be talking about everything we did for the filming process. I am so grateful that everything worked together and there weren't any major problems. 

Let's begin with what we did when we got to the Brickell City Centre:

First we scanned the area because we had never been there before and we looked for the ideal places where we wanted to film. Then, our actress Dani, got changed into the outfit we brought and it fit her perfectly. We added some accessories and shoes which completed the outfit. 

Here are some pictures of the outfit:




















Then we were on our way to film! At the beginning we were a little stuck because we realized we were starting to film in a section of the mall that didn't make sense. We wasted a little bit of time on that but then we went on to a better direction. We decided to begin filming at a restaurant called "Santa Fe" and we thought it was the perfect place for our main character to be. It was a little embarrassing with the other people eating there and the people who worked at the restaurant but we just laughed at it and it was fine. 

After filming for some time in the restaurant, we went on to film at the stores. We took shots of Dani walking through the stores and also looking at clothes. During all these various shots, we filmed how the main character's personality was and it was mainly done with body language. I think it was great that we used body language because it's one of the best ways to display someone's personality. Then, we continued to film on the streets of Miami as well for a little while and then we went back home. 

Overall I think it was a great day of filming. The only thing I regret is that I didn't take pictures of the behind the scenes of anything. As I'm writing this post, I realize how awesome it would have looked with pictures of how Dani was dressed or of us filming Dani walking through the stores. Of course I could have taken some excerpts from the videos but it's not the same. Now I know that for the next time we film, I will be taking pictures of EVERYTHING. 

That's what I have for today, see you tomorrow!


Brickell City Centre | Style Has No Labels | Miami FL. (n.d.). Retrieved March 25, 2017, from http://brickellcitycentre.com/whats-here/directory/santa-fe

No comments:

Post a Comment