Sunday, March 26, 2017

Ideas For What's Next - Brainstorming

Hi! I hope you are feeling great today!

I am excited but at the same time a little apprehensive about what's coming up. Vanessa and I would like to film at the beginning of the week so that we have everything ready to edit throughout the week. We still have to figure out exactly where we are filming so we will probably talk about it very soon. 

Since we plan on having the film opening with a bit of a before and after, for our after we want to portray a change in the character's personal growth. To do that I was thinking we could film at one of our houses in order to show the shift of what matters to the character. Before it was the stores and all that glamorous life and now it's her going to work and caring about her mom. For this part of the film we will probably need one of our moms to be in the film. Including another character means we have to think about costume and how we want the person to be displayed so I will talk to Vanessa about all of this. 

I will most definitely post next week about the 2nd filming session and I will show pictures and everything (you can see how much I regretted not taking any last time). I'll tell you about the costumes we use and then about the planning for the Creative Critical Reflection. I don't know why but I feel like everything's coming to an end. On one side, I'm very excited but on the other side I'm nervous. So far, I feel happy with what we have done. Let's keep our fingers crossed so that everything else coming up comes out how we want it.

Keep your eyes out for next week because there will new, never seen before content!!!

Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment