Sunday, March 19, 2017

Storyboard

Buona sera! (yes, I speak Italian)

Today I am very happy because a part of the storyboard is done!! Also, I've noticed that each time we meet there is something getting done and I love that. 

Let's start by showing you the beginning of the storyboard:










These are just examples of the shots we want to take and I think it is useful to have an idea of what we want to film. The first shot from left to right would be the establishing shot of the view of Miami, the setting of our story. Then, the second shot would be of an important building that would represent the city and we would most likely show the American Airlines Arena. By using these techniques we would be letting the audience know where the story takes place. On the third shot, either some clothing stores or the outside of a mall would be shown. This shot will help us with begin the plot of our story. 

The second part of the storyboard is:









Once again the first shot from left to right reiterates the idea of showing a mall or a clothing store. We don't want to show just one, we want to show various different types of expensive clothing stores. Then, the weird lady standing up there with her back looking at us would be the main character (lol). It might look a bit odd how she's placed in the middle of the sidewalk but in my mind, I see the shot that I want to shoot. Then, the last shot is supposed to be of the inside of a clothing store and that's the closest thing I could find that looked like it. This would be a point of view shot of the main character into the store. Obviously throughout the recording of the whole process, there will be different types of shot included but I'm just pointing some of the ones I want to definitely feature in the film opening. 

We've accomplished what I wanted to accomplish this weekend and I'm very glad. A part of the storyboard was completed and we've scheduled the date for the shooting of the film. 

Let's hope the next few days are full of good things as well! 

Ci vediamo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment