Sunday, April 2, 2017

Storyboard 2.0

Happy Sunday everyone! 

Today I have the storyboard for you. It's very long so be prepared...



Ok so this is the storyboard. It might seem a bit complicated to you guys but Vanessa and I see perfectly what we want to film and everything. I really like the fact that this time we have everything truly ready and the only thing we need is the actress and the setting. Many of these shots are specific and some are not. As we were doing the storyboard, we walked around Vanessa's house to see how the shots could work together in my house. Also, we used pictures of my room to situate everything in our heads. I think we worked very well together while actually being in a similar setting for the film opening. It gave us a better outlook as to the space we're filming with.  

For the next few days, we will meet up to put together the setting and then we're meeting up to film. After that, editing comes and the Creative Critical Reflection has to be done. We only have a week and two days, oh my god!

Bye for now before I freak out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment