Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Set Design

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a great day...

Yesterday Vanessa and I met up to set everything ready to film. Before she came to my house, I made sure that any of my pictures were put away and anything that wasn't related to the film was put away as well. Then, we cut out pictures of models from some magazines and we put them around the room. We put some pictures of the actress on the mirror and we had a backstage pass from a fashion show there too. For the most part we made sure that it looked like a normal teenager's room and at the same time that it revealed the protagonist's dilemma before it was actually told. 

I think we did a very good job at having everything ready before the actual day of filming. Even though we are a little behind, I think this time we are doing it right by organizing ourselves and actually be ready to film. 

Here are some pictures from yesterday:



























See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment