Saturday, April 8, 2017

More editing and music

Hii and welcome back!

Today Vanessa and I did some more editing and we searched for the music that will be featured in the film opening. Although we know it might come late, I sent an email to the artist of a song that we liked to see if maybe they would answer soon. Since we knew we might not have the response back in time, we searched on websites that had copyrighted music that we could use. We found the website Bensound and listened to some of the tunes it had but we didn't like any of the songs. My sister saw that we were doing this and she recommended that we use Audio Jungle since she had used it before for her work projects. Thank god she recommended it to us because if not I wouldn't have known what to do. As we searched for music in Audio Jungle, we struggled a little to find the kind of music we wanted but then we found our life savior. This kind of music had some latin guitar and at the same time the mood we wanted the film opening to have.

I was so happy that we had this part of the editing process done because it is a very important one. We are almost done with the editing and tomorrow for sure I will be telling you all about what I plan on doing for the CCR and everything. 





Stay tuned for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment